Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Core Competency Training Evaluation

Hi Jackie,

I think the training workshop is a good idea. It was nice to hear everyone's feelings and opinions on different issues, and it would probably be a good idea to do it on a regular basis so similar questions at each branch can be resolved quickly. The workshop was well organized and easy to follow. And snacks are always a good thing.... ;-) Thank you!

:-) katie

1 comment:

  1. Jackie - I liked going to your workshop, it was a rare opportunity for me to actually get out of the library and stop putting out continual fires.
    I was very pleased to find out that I knew how to do and how to show a lot more things than I
    thought.
    I loved the shared comaraderie among other librarians (we are the only ones who truly understand all the trials and tribulations that we go through).
    I thought the workshop was well-planned and I liked the flow and the participation. It was great to see old friends and make new ones.
    Jackie, you were an entertaining and thoughtful presenter, I was not bored nor sneaking glances at my watch.
    It was a nice touch for you to provide the treats and the little gifts (which I took back to my library to thank my "girls" for tending the home fires while I was away).
    I am waiting to hear from my tablemate (that would be you, Jane!!)
    Thanks again, Jackie, I was glad to be included.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete