This is a blog spot for library staff to add ideas to add to the HCPL Core Competency Plan. It is very informal and a comfy place to be. Just add your ideas.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Welcome
By now you should know you are the key to creating a CC plan. You are the one who will give me information for the plan. YOU KNOW THE ANSWERS.Just add your ideas hear.
1: Know how to reserve a book from the OPAC. a. Can show patrons how to reserve a book from the OPAC. b. Can explain in person or on the phone how. c. Everyone should be able to do this.
or use codes (Know, Skill, Teach, Attitude) (Core I=everyone, 1st contact, Core II=someone in building, 2nd contact, Core III=a phone call away, 3rd contact)
OPAC (category)
1: The OPAC is used to find materials in the Library. Core I - K S T A
2: The OPAC is used to find materials from home. Core I - K S T A
3. Change Image on the OPAC. Core I - K ACore II - K S A
No comments:
Post a Comment